Hello! This is a new week, so, there's a new post for you.
Today I'm going to tell you about a place that I would like to go to. It is not a single country, but a lot of them! I'll like to visit Europe sometime. I think that that would be a really nice trip, and that it should last months or even years! I'd start with Spain, and then move to the east, taking trains, buses and ships (or cruises if I can afford them!).
I think that this kind of trip is the one you should make when you're mature enough to really enjoy everything that the old continent has to offer, such as museums. Of course, if my bank statemente allows it, I'd stay in the very best castles in Scotland and England, and I'd take a cruise through the greek islands for sure!
Anyway, maybe I'd be to seduced by the beautifull scenery and want to stay there for ever. So in that case I think I should be taking the plane soon so I can make the most of it! Everyone that I know that has gone to Europe comes back with the best impression. Every country over there has such a long history (we can't forget that we only have 500 years of existance, and that over there they have at least three times that!), that I think that there isn't enough time in a lifetime to get to know everything from a single country. Anyhow, I'd love to have the opportunity to travel to any country in Europe, so if I can travel to many countries it would be ever better!
Post 10: English Language Challenges
Hace 7 años
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario