Hello!
This is the first blog that I write this semester, and I hope you enjoy it.
Today I'm going to tell you about the first term of this year. As you know, I study Sociology. I'm in fourth year already, so my subjects are mostly about applied Sociology, such as Educational Sociology, and Sociology of Culture. I completed the sports subjects in the second year of my career, just like the CFG's (Cursos de formación general), so now I can focus on the subjects in which I'm more interested in.
Last term I dedicated a lot of my time to work in different jobs, such as making surveys, as a cashier in parties and as a waitress in different kinds of events. I try to work in almost every job that has been offered to me (picking the ones that are the best for me), because I have plans of being independent next year. And for that purpose I have to save as much money as I can now that I live with my uncle and cousins, in other words, while I don't have to pay the bills.
The biggest challenge that I had last term, and that I have now is that one, work hard, save the money and of course, not spend it in irrelevant things (wich in my case is in clothes). I know that I don't have to be too hard on myself in this sense, and I know that I have to take things easy, so I try not to get stressed and I give the time that's necessary to my studies. I try to spend as much time as I can with my friends and family, because they are a very important part of my life.
I think this is all! See you next week.
Bye.
Post 10: English Language Challenges
Hace 7 años
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario