
Hello again!
Today I’m going to tell you about my dream job. I’d like to work as a photographer for The National Geographic. That job would let me travel all around the world, meet a lot of new people and, of course, take a lot of incredible pictures.
These photographers work with specialized journalists that make the reports or articles, and the photographers make the illustration job. You can imagine that in a magazine like The National Geographic both jobs are equally important, because it emphasizes in a good work in both areas. The photographers of the National Geographic have won a lot of photojournalism prices all around the world, so it can be said that they are always in the best spot taking the best pictures.
To be a good photographer I think you need a lot of good equipment, and of course, experience. Professional photographers must have taken courses or maybe studied the career related to photography in their formation process, so I should at least learn how to work well with the cameras in a technical way, and then how to work with the light and the movement.
The only reason I’d be good at a job like this is because I’d love it. I don’t even have a camera right now, I don’t know how to take good pictures, but the whole idea of traveling around the world seduces me. Unfortunately, this dream job (I think) is one of the most wanted all over the world. They pay a lot of money for a good picture, so a lot of professionals dedicate most of their time on taking good pictures. I think the only chance I have of getting this job is to dedicate all of my time on it, meanwhile I make a lot of money to buy the equipment that is necessary to take good pictures.
Today I’m going to tell you about my dream job. I’d like to work as a photographer for The National Geographic. That job would let me travel all around the world, meet a lot of new people and, of course, take a lot of incredible pictures.
These photographers work with specialized journalists that make the reports or articles, and the photographers make the illustration job. You can imagine that in a magazine like The National Geographic both jobs are equally important, because it emphasizes in a good work in both areas. The photographers of the National Geographic have won a lot of photojournalism prices all around the world, so it can be said that they are always in the best spot taking the best pictures.
To be a good photographer I think you need a lot of good equipment, and of course, experience. Professional photographers must have taken courses or maybe studied the career related to photography in their formation process, so I should at least learn how to work well with the cameras in a technical way, and then how to work with the light and the movement.
The only reason I’d be good at a job like this is because I’d love it. I don’t even have a camera right now, I don’t know how to take good pictures, but the whole idea of traveling around the world seduces me. Unfortunately, this dream job (I think) is one of the most wanted all over the world. They pay a lot of money for a good picture, so a lot of professionals dedicate most of their time on taking good pictures. I think the only chance I have of getting this job is to dedicate all of my time on it, meanwhile I make a lot of money to buy the equipment that is necessary to take good pictures.
Hi Vale, I find your work very interesting dream, I would have imagined sincerely jajaja
ResponderEliminarI hope one day to fulfill this dream and if you want I can give you money to buy a good equipment ... (joke)