miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

A CAREER-RELATED WEB SITE

Hi!
Today I want to tell you about a web site that I found interesting the other day surfing the net. It's about Sociology, the carrer i'm studying.

I like this page becuase the webmasters write about what happens at present times, with a sociological view. As they wrote on their title page, they provide electronic resources to generate social criticism. This is important in our way to complete the theorical knowledge with praxis, in other words, we as sociologists need to know what's happening all over the world in order to generate an opinion that can be used for making the world better or just for your own sake.

As you know, sociology must understand, o try to understand at least, the course that social processes take, and in that direction generate possible solutions to problems that may appear.
This site shows the results of several investigations all over the world, specially in europe. This can became very handy if you want to look up for cientific researches as reference for the ones you are making on your own. This site also has very usefull information about different authors, their books, and it approaches to a variety of subjets like art, demografy, economy, polithics, etc.


Anyway, take a look: http://sociologiac.net

1 comentario:

  1. Valentina,
    Congratulations on your new post. It’s well written and easy to read. I corrected some misspellings and wrote some suggestions and notes to bear in mind.
    A CAREER-RELATED WEB SITE
    Hi!
    Today I want to tell you about a web site that I found interesting (WORD ORDER: COMPARE: AN INTERSTING WEBSITE THAT I FOUND….OR: a web site that SEEMS interesting , which i found… ) the other day surfing the net. It's about Sociology, the carrer i'm studying.

    I like this page becAUse the webmasters write about what happens at present times, with a sociological view. As they wrote on their title page, they provide electronic resources to generate social criticism. This is important in our way/FORMATION to complete the theorical knowledge with praxis, in other words, we as sociologists need to know what's happening all over the world in order to generate an opinion that can be used for making the world better or just for your own sake.

    As you know, sociology must understand, o try to understand at least, the course that social processes take, and in that direction generate possible solutions to problems that may appear.
    This site shows the results of several investigations all over the world, specially in europe. This can beCOME very handy if you want to look up for Scientific researches as reference for the ones you are DOING on your own. This site also has very useFUL information about different authors, their books, and it ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE ACCESS to a variety of subjets like art, demograPHy, (economy: SEE BELOW) AND polITIcs, AMONG OTHERS.

    NOTES:
    a) We ‘do’ reasearch
    b) Compare: Economics : a social science / Economy: a system of production. Hence, an economic crisis / an economical car.

    ResponderEliminar