viernes, 3 de abril de 2009

Hello! I'm Valentina. I was born and raised in Santiago of Chile.

I'm a student in the University of Chile, this is my fourth year studying the career of sociology. Let's hope I finish soon.

I live with my five cousins, my uncle and aunt here in Santiago. I have one brother and two sisters living in Buenos Aires.

This is my first blog, I hope it helps me remmember well how to write in English. It's been a long time since the last time I spoke and wrote it, I think i'm a little rusted. So let's hope that this is an activity like riding a bike, that if you practise one more time you get it right away, and of course, that I haven't lost it.


Greetings.

1 comentario:

  1. Valentina,
    That’s a very good post. Congratulations! I just wrote a few suggestions for you to consider. See words in capital letters.
    Hello! I'm Valentina. I was born and raised in Santiago of Chile.

    I'm a student in the University of Chile AND this is my fourth year studying the career of sociology. Let's hope I finish soon.

    I live with my five cousins, my uncle and aunt here in Santiago AND I have one brother and two sisters living in Buenos Aires.

    This is my first blog, I hope it helps me remember well how to write in English. It's been a long time/AGES since the last time I spoke and wrote it, AS A RESULT OF THIS I think i'm a little rusted. So let's hope that this is an activity like riding a bike, that if you practise one more time you get it right away, and of course, that I haven't lost it.


    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar