miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

My favorite piece of technology


My favorite one is my computer, but the one I use the most is my mp3 player.
I've had it for more than a year now, my ex-boyfriend gave it to me as a present for my birthday two years ago.
The times I have spent money in it is buying earphones, the don't last long becuase I use them too much. Let's say I use them at least three times a-day, especially on my way to classes and back home.
I like listening to music, but I hear the news a lot too. Actually, most of the times I hear the radio instead of my own music because I like to listen to different songs and artists that I've never heard of before.
My life without it would be probably more boring than now, and the trips to the university and back home a bit longer, but it wouldn't be too terrible if it broke down. They are actually really cheap now, or let's say more accesible than two or three years ago, so if it breaks down i'll probably replace it quick.

3 comentarios:

  1. and its capacity? well... if you hear FM, capacity isn't very important :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Valentina,
    Again you have written a very good post, so surely your writing skills are not as rusty as you may think. I jus corrected some minor things.
    Keep up the good job!

    My favorite piece of technology
    My favorite one is my computer, but the one I use the most is my mp3 player.
    I've had it for more than a year now, my ex-boyfriend gave it to me as a present for my birthday two years ago.
    The times I have spent money in it is buying earphones, theY don't last long becAUse I use them too much. Let's say I use them at least three times a-day, especially on my way to classes and back home.
    I like listening to music, but I LISTEN TO the news a lot, too. Actually, most of the times I hear the radio instead of my own music because I like to listen to different songs and artists that I've never heard of before.
    My life without it would be probably more boring than now, and the trips to the university and back home a bit longer, but it wouldn't be too terrible if it broke down. They are actually really cheap now, or let's say more accesible than two or three years ago, so if it breaks down i'll probably replace it quickLY.

    NOTE: to descrtibe the way an action is done we usually use adverbs: words ending in ‘ly’. Ex. She sings beautifully / Please drive more slowly/ etc. Some exceptions are: fast/hard/late.
    The ‘ly’ ending is sometimes omitted in informal English. Ex. He came back real soon.

    ResponderEliminar