Hello again!
Today I’ll write about my expected future. In 5 years from now I guess I’ll have my title of sociologist, so I should be working in my area. I hope I find something nice I can work in, with a nice boss and nice co-workers, of course if I’m not an independant worker. Anyway, I’d like to learn a lot of new things related not only with my carrer, for example I’d like to learn tailoring or dressmaking, also learn how to cook vegetarian food, and learn about pottery. I hope I can actually build with my own hands my home (not the furniture or the walls and ceiling, but my own clothes and diches and curtains).
The idea of travelling to foreign countries seduces me, so I expect I can have a big journey to Europe and Asia when I have enough money top ay for it.
When I turn 27 (in five more years) I hope I have my own place to live. I expect it to be peacefully and quiet. I love cats, so I think I’ll have at least a pair (in my actual home I can’t have any animals, the people I live with don’t like anything with four legs, fur or gills). I hope I can find a partner to live with that can bear me, it terms of order for exmaple. That person or persons have to be people which I can get along with. Everyone has a different background and habits, so discussions and misunderstoods can be very often, so if I find somebody that is similar to me in certain aspects, there shouldn’t be any problems.
Anyway, nobody knows how the future will be, I don’t know what fate has in store for me. I don’t actually have too many expectations (except for the usual ones –like a home or travelling-), because I live my day-a-day. I try to receive in a nice way everything that occurs to me, especially when it comes to personal relations, jobs, etc.
Valentina,
ResponderEliminarI think your project of life is a very sensible one. It’s important not to limit your capacities, to work both with your brain and your hands, and to explore new things all the time. There’s a saying that goes: "Variety Is The Spice Of Life" , which means, among other things, that life is exciting when you try different types of experiences.
Ah, I liked the part about pets at your home.
Here you have some suggested changes/ corrections.
(if I’m not an independant worker): provided that / in case I’m not an independant worker
(build with my own hands my home): build my home with my own hands
(to be peacefully and quiet) peaceful and quiet / peacefully quiet
(in my actual home): my current home (actual = real)
(that can bear me): that can put up with me
(discussions and misunderstoods can be very often): arguments and misunderstandings can take place very often / there can be arguments and misunderstandings very often (an argument is usually unpleasant, a discussion can be just a conversation about the pros and cons of something)
(how the future will be,) what the future will be like. (Compare: ‘How is your mother?’/’What is your mother like?’)
(my day-a-day) my day-to-day