miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

Improving your Faculty Facilities

Hello, today I'm going to tell you about the Social Studies Faculty.
I've been studing here for almost four years, and I know how it works. We are going through an election process next week, and politic propaganda is all over the building. This is one of the most politicized faculties of the univerisity, so we're kind of used to this. Eveyone has an opinion about everything what's happenig, including teachers and employees. If you don't like politics, there's always the chance of not getting involved and live a peacefull life.

Anyway, this faculty has a lot of good stuff, and bad things as well, as any other place. As a student, I can say that we always, or most of the times actually, have a good treatment from the employees. This makes the coexistence inside this walls really great. Floors and aisles are always clean, just like the classrooms. The bathrooms aren't that clean everytime, but I know that that's because of the students, and not the employee's fault.
The cafeteria isn't really one of my favorite places inside the faculty, I actually buy only coffe in it. I don't like the food they serve, but that's because I don't like the mass made food (yes, I'm really picky specially in terms of food). I think that it's a bit expensive, so I rather go to the kioskos outside and buy nice food at cheaper prices.
In academic issues, my class has had a lot of trouble specially in terms of our curricula. We've had a lot of issues in terms of specific subjects, because my generations went through a process of curricular reform and we where a lot of time without subjects or teachers. Anyway, as years pass by, I see that this problem is solved for the newcomers.
I think that this faculty is improving as time goes by, and I think that the new generations aren't going to suffer from administration and curricular problems as we've had.

1 comentario:

  1. (line 3 ) I've been studYING with "y"
    (line5) political propaganda
    (line8) that's happening
    paragraph 2
    (line3y4)"have a good treatment from employees" - I'd say "get a good service from the employees"
    (line5) THESE walls
    paragraph 4
    (line5) where - without "h" - we were
    (line7) bathrooms have a bath - "restrooms"

    ResponderEliminar